APPLIED DESIGN, SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
Students taking ADST courses at Alpha will work in a safe and exciting environment in which all students can become confident and responsible in their ability to apply their skills and knowledge of appropriate technologies to address individual and social issues.
They will apply theoretical knowledge in real world situations while developing broad based, transferable skills.
Technology Education’s Five Major Goals:
- Importance of a safe leaning and work environment
- Ability to measure accurately using both metric and Imperial systems
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions
- Ability to work independently and as a group
- Appropriate environmental consideration in the choice of project materials and processes
Mr. Cook – firstname.lastname@example.org